- The European REACH Regulation aims to improve the protection of human health and the environment from the risks that can arise from the manufacture, marketing and use of chemical substances and mixtures.
- Since 2008, companies that manufacture or import substances, mixtures or substances contained in articles must register the different substances. Registration involves clearly identifying each substance subject to registration and providing comprehensive information about its hazards and, as appropriate, estimating the degree of exposure to which humans and the environment will be subjected.
- Downstream users must also ensure the transmission of information in the supply chain.
Azierta, provide highly specialized advice and technical support, with more than 10 years of experience, in compliance with Regulation (EU) 1907/2006 (REACH) as well as Regulation (EU) 1272/2008 (CLP) according to the corresponding guides published by ECHA.
What does the Azierta support consist of?
REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals)
- Substance registration, as lead registrant or as member of a joint registration.
- Derivation of the DNEL or limit value with which to assess workers' exposure.
- Human health risk characterization.
- Calculation of the PNEC or environmental release limit value.
- Classification of substances according to CLP criteria taking into account initial toxicological data.
- Notification to the classification and labelling inventory.
- Notification to the National Institute of Toxicology (UFI code).
At Azierta, we have a multidisciplinary team (composed of chemists, environmentalists, biologists) highly specialised in chemical safety and experts in toxicology who are members of AETOX, EUROTOX and ERT.