Our services include:
- Identifying current global regulations for foods and supplements (concentrated sources of nutrients or other substances with a nutritional or physiological effect), including current ingredient approvals, labeling requirements, use of health claims, food contact materials, and clinical trial requirements.
- Designing regulatory strategies to meet international requirements and pre-empt regulatory concerns in one or multiple jurisdictions.
- Preparing submissions, from pre-meeting packages, complete dossiers for new active substances, to post-marketing changes for regulatory agencies worldwide.
- Liaising with regulatory agencies, including facilitating meetings and providing independent, third-party critical advice on and responses to regulatory issues.
- Developing global regulatory monitoring programs to ensure that products remain compliant in changing regulatory climates.