- Quality risk evaluation and assessment of medicinal products for human and veterinary use according to ICH Q9 guideline.
- The quality of the medicinal product should be maintained throughout the product life cycle.
- An Effective quality risk management is essential to ensure an efficient quality system. It guarantees:
- High quality of the medicinal product.
- Identifies and controls potential problems during development and manufacturing.
- Improves the decision-making process if a quality problem arises.
- Regarding regulatory authorities, it provides greater assurance of a laboratory's ability to deal with potential risks.
Our services include:
- Supplier management
- Planning of cleaning validations
- Prevention of Cross-Contamination
At Azierta, we implement and maintain Quality Systems according to the needs of each company to improve the management of resources and results.