Quality risk evaluation and assessment of medicinal products for human and veterinary use according to ICH Q9 guideline.
The quality of the medicinal product should be maintained throughout the product life cycle.
An Effective quality risk management is essential to ensure an efficient quality system. It guarantees:
- High quality of the medicinal product.
- Identifies and controls potential problems during development and manufacturing.
- Improves the decision-making process if a quality problem arises.
- Regarding regulatory authorities, it provides greater assurance of a laboratory's ability to deal with potential risks.
Our services include:
- Supplier management
- Planning of cleaning validations
- Prevention of Cross-Contamination
At Azierta, we implement and maintain Quality Systems according to the needs of each company to improve the management of resources and results.
Advice and implementation of quality systems