Europe is the 2nd biggest pharmaceutical market in the world, with over 200 M € in 2020. This market holds steady and extensive growth and is becoming increasingly attractive to investors, being more competitive and accessible.
Azierta provides global support to access the European Pharma Market to Non-European companies:
- Facilities and GXP compliance.
- Regulatory Strategy.
- Pharmacovigilance and post-marketing monitoring.
- Become a manufacturer for a local MAH.
- Become a european MAH and hire a european CMO to manufacture your products.
- Become a european MAH and manufacture your own products.
- Become a manufacturer and obtain the CE mark for your products.
- Become a contract manufacturer for a local manufacturer.