Real World Data is a "real life data" (RWD) analysis with natural language processing (PLN) and big data analysis.
- Analysis of the treatments implemented in patients: efficiency, safety, early detection, measuring health outcomes.
- Analysis and exploitation of the health results obtained.
- To know what is happening with the approach to patients and their treatments.
- Optimizes resources: reduction of waiting lists, emergency attendance and hospitalization.
- Measures the efficacy of drugs and treatments according to the type of patients.
- Knowledge of Real Use and detection of poorly controlled patients.
- Improves Patients' Quality of Life and Clinical Decision Making.