At Azierta we offer a worldwide audit service. We have teams of local experts to allow optimisation of resources by companies, improving the time and scope of each audit. Our service guarantees the convenience and ease of the process managed by a single point of contact, Azierta.
Scheduling of audits:
- We collect information and background details to customise each audit according to the needs of our customers.
- Detection of deviations in the audited process.
- Preparation of a preliminary report at the start of the audit and delivery of a detailed final report.
- Review and monitoring of the CAPA Plan.
We establish a close relationship with our customers based on commitment, transparency and availability of our experts.
- Audits of the quality management systems of Clinical Laboratories based on the requirements of standard UNE-EN-ISO 15189:2013
- Audits of the quality management systems of manufacturers of medical devices based on the requirements of standard UNE-EN-ISO 13485:2016
- Audits of cannabis cultivation plants, manufacturers of their derivatives for medicinal purposes and their warehouses and distribution centres.
- We put our experience and knowledge at the service of the industry, to periodically examine its quality system and verify compliance with the standard.
- Our customers will be able to identify their areas for improvement in order to optimise their efforts and resources.
- - In the audit of this system, we assessed the level of data integrity assurance at each and every stage of the process, verifying compliance with ALCOA principles, both in the management of manual records and electronic records.